Terms & Obligations
- We will provide all necessary cleaning materials. These will be our standard eco-friendly products, i.e., Method, Ecover and Enjo microfibres. If you prefer different cleaning materials to be used, please provide them yourself.
- Our cleaners supply our own Hoovers which are PAT tested for the health and safety of our cleaners – it is therefore not possible to use your hoover.
- We do oven cleaning on request; an additional charge will apply.
- We will not charge for cancellations and we do not tie you down with a contract.
- Done and Dusted will keep keys secure in a key safe and only release them to the cleaners for the allotted day.
- We make every effort to send the same two cleaners.
- We will notify you if we cannot clean on your scheduled day and will contact you to arrange an alternative visit.
- Our house cleaners in Marple Woodley and Romiley do not undertake any outside cleaning.
- We do not clean lofts and cellars unless they have been converted to a living space.
- You are required to notify us of anything in the home that could affect the health and safety of our cleaners. For example, faulty electrical wiring, loose banister railings, damaged furniture, medical equipment, sharps etc.
- Customers can book a minimum of one hour with 2 cleaners. Additional time can be booked in multiples of thirty minutes. Our schedules are based on a 4-week cycle, we therefore only clean weekly or bi-weekly.
- You may terminate the relationship with us at any time. There is no notice period for you to work through.
- Your payment for the clean is due on the day by cash, cheque, standing order or bank transfer.
Issues And Incidents
- Whilst we take every care in customers’ homes accidents can happen. We do have public liability insurance; however, we advise the following.
- We advise our customers to safely put away items of value, either sentimental or financial, prior to the clean.
- You must ensure that all wall fixtures are securely attached, we cannot accept responsibility for mirrors or pictures that fall due to insecure fastenings whilst being cleaned.
- We will notify you of any breakages or damage on the day.
- You must report any complaints within 2 working days of the clean.
Contact us today
Get in touch and we’ll give you a call back for a free, no obligation chat about how we get help you with our house cleaners in Marple Woodley and Romiley services. Alternatively call us on 0161 491 4927